Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
MOQ : 100 Kilogram
|Business Type||Manufacturer, Exporter|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Application||Corroded Metal Surfaces|
Preferred Buyer From
|Location||India (Except Gujarat) & Other Countries (Except China, Ukraine)|
Zinc Phosphonate Based Scale And Corrosion Inhibitor is a superior blend of organic products designed to control scale, corrosion, and non-biological fouling in cooling water systems. It is specially created to meet the needs of systems, containing a high concentration of hardness salts. An effective organic corrosion inhibitor used in an acidic and aggressive environment can form an adsorption film on the surface of a metal, slowing down the diffusion of ions and inhibiting the occurrence of metal corrosion. this formulation meets extreme corrosion challenges for low and middle-range temperature oil and gas extraction sites and downhole operations. Depending on the conditions, operating limitations, and specific applications, Imidazoline can be formulated as oil-soluble, oil-soluble/water-dispersible, or water-soluble/oil dispersible. Imidazoline manifests corrosion inhibition properties in oil-based and water-based systems (having low acid acetate salts). Its hydrophobic bond prevents any kind of reaction between corrosive elements and metal ions by forming an adsorption layer over the application surface and its hydrophilic bond ensures its stability. The cationic of imidazoline helps it to remove water and foster adhesion in a damp environment.
Key Attributes and Benefits:
• Designed with all organic chemicals
• Complete single treatment for prevention of non-biological fouling
• Excellent corrosion inhibition for all metals
• Can retain higher levels of hardness in the water & holds blow down to a minimum
• Keeps heat transfer surfaces clean and permits maximum heat exchange efficiency
• Excellent control of calcium phosphate sludge and iron fouling
• No disposal problem (contains no chromate, zinc or heavy metal)
• Effective over a wide pH and temperature range